Physical Therapy That Comes Home
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post surgery (includes but not limited to):
- ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Labral Repair of the shoulder or hip
- Bunionectomy and other complicated foot and ankle surgeries
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Sprains and Strains
- Chronic Pain Conditions (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, ME-Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia)
- Neurological Conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Post stroke, Spinal cord injuries)
- Cancer Rehab
- Post Critical Illness and Hospitalization Rehab (Sepsis, Pneumonia, Respiratory Failure)
- Fall and Balance Difficulty
- Heart and Lung Disease Rehab (COPD, Heart Failure)
Dealing with something that’s not listed above? Don’t worry, those aren’t the only problems we can help with. Please reach out to us so we can discuss your specific situation and how we can help.
2. Hands On Therapy
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Soft tissue work
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Manual cueing for exercise form
3. Neuroscience Pain Education
- Decrease fear avoidance
- Decrease Anxiety
- Decrease catastrophization of your painful situation.
Get your free guide to reduce your pain!
Did you know that research has shown that merely learning more about pain, how pain allegedly works and why we have pain may help to reduce your pain?
Our free e-book will answer some of your pain questions, allow you to think more about your bouts of pain and educate you about what pain is.
Sign up to our mailing list below and we will email you your free guide to reduce your pain!
Let's Work Together
If you're interested in working with us, or booking your free 20 minute consultation we can be reached by telephone on the following number,
For all other enquiries please use the contact form and we'll be back in touch with you asap!
Leave A Message
Contacting Karen Litzy Physical Therapy, PLLC through the website does not constitute a provider/patient relationship.