Who Am I
How can i help?
Not only am I a physical therapist with over 18 years of experience, but I am also a chronic pain survivor. I suffered for close to 8 years with chronic neck pain. Some days I was unable to get out of bed, go to work, exercise and live my life to the fullest. I was able to resolve my chronic pain issues with a combination of education and movement therapy and now it is my passion to help as many people as I can resolve their pain. Not only can I empathize, but I can 100% sympathize with you when it comes to experiencing pain and all of the unwanted side effects it has on your life.
As a result of my own experience, I take a holistic approach to patient care. I take into consideration not only your painful or injured area, but also your mindset and social situation to treat the whole person.
As a physical therapist I am trained to get to the root of your painful conditions to reduce and often times eliminate your pain all together. Physical therapy is a safe and effective alternative to harsh opioid medications. To find out more about why you should #ChoosePT instead of opioids check out the American Physical Therapy Association’s page here.
Who are you
how can i help?
* A busy New Yorker who can’t imagine taking hours out of your day to travel to another appointment outside of your work or home life?
* In pain and tired of taking opioid medications to “mask and manage” your pain?
* Looking to find the root cause of your pain and/or dysfunction?
* Anxious to return to the life you love after an injury or surgery?
* Willing to be an active participant in your care and overall health?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then we might be a perfect fit. Please contact me via email or phone below.